I have a paid version of Eudora 6.2 and my tect put in

Customer Question
I have a paid...

I have a paid version of Eudora 6.2 and my tect put in Eudora 7, now it won't work. This is real hard for me to take out and put all of these addresses back in, can you help? Sheila Lee

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Just a computer, Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Like what?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, I just got it back from it being fixed and a bigger drive put in. But I had Eudora on my other drive and he thought he would be helping me by updateing me to 7....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
You can't email me an answer, since my email does NOT work and you just left me sitting there!!!All I need to do is get a registration number that will work on my Eudora 7 or find our how to transfer (in a simple fashion) from Eudora 7 BACK to Eudora 6.2. I have used Eudora for years.My number is ***** Sheila Lee From years ago. I like this one.Thank you for any help, but I do not want to pay your tect $40 for this kind of help, sorry, seems silly.
Sheila
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?