I just bought a licence online by paying through company…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a licence online by paying through company debit card for 5 device users. But unfortunately the e mail that was used as a default was of an ex employee. How can we get the keys to activate on the devices held by Mini Miracle Australian Education organisation???

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I am using TPG at this moment

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO as the previous licence had expired

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Happy to provide

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 10 months ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Since license protocols usually validate with a server online, and since you hold the company debit card, I would recommend that you cancel the order, then change the email, then order the keys again. If keys were already sent out with the previous order they should be invalidated by the cancelled order, and after you change the email on the account to a correct company email address, you should be able to receive the keys when you place the second order, which will resolve the issue.

If you need further assistance please let me know.

Thanks,

David.