I can not find magic. HP Operation system -6. I do not

Customer Question
I can not find...

I can not find magic jack.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

HP Operation system -6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I do not remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sound system is not working

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back which version of the magicJack device.

Additionally, is the device directly connected to a LAN port of the router/modem?

...or to a USB port of a computer?
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Andy, Computer Consultant