Help I am in German. PC. HDTVPAT And I forgot my passwoer. I…

Customer Question
Help I am in...

Help I am in German

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

HDTVPAT And I forgot my passwoer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am in Trouble

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Expert.

Please tell me the Make and Model of your device so I can help you with recovering your password.

-Chris L

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you.

I look forward to your reply.

Chris L