Trying to sign up an new account and it is not working, no…

Customer Question
Trying to sign up...

Trying to sign up an new account and it is not working

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No we just bought it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Installed updates for the computer, it was supposed to be installed by Geek Squad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of account is it? Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

the error message says to contact accountlive.com, I think it is windows 10, the computer was purchsed a week ago

Do you mean you are not able to log in your computer; you are not able to open any program on your computer?

What's the make / model of your problematic computer?

Is it showing an email address at the password ***** login screen of the problematic computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Do you also have another working Windows computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,