Acer R series, Windows 10, laptop-tablet-convertible, Issue:

Customer Question
Acer R series, Windows...

Acer R series, Windows 10, laptop-tablet-convertible, Issue: Screen is snowy when returning from hibernation. The only way to fix it is to restart Windows and it returns to normal. So it is definitely software related. Im trying not to refresh?reset the laptop because I just bought a house and have a lot of legal documentation on it.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Acer? And what operating system are you running?

Acer Aspire R 14 and as I said WIndows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

No problem at all.
a couple weeks

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I tried again with the same card i used to start chat.

It may be blocked by the bank.

Once unlocked, resubmit the info and I will accept it

ok

Let me know once resolved

since I already paid $47 and it went through are you able to do simple troubleshooting? My bank is closed.

Yes, we can continue without the remote If you want

Ok great thank you
Ill try updating the video driver and chipset driver.

OK great - did this help you?