I was In the Hospital and Rehab 4 3 weeks and then Irma came…

Customer Question
I was In the...

I was In the Hospital and Rehab 4 3 weeks and then Irma came and my Apartment got flooded ,so all my furniture had to be removed to another Apartment. It was just returned and the Maintanence Tech. put back every thing on to the computer but the Magic Jack Icon is not coming on so my phone is not working . WOW? that was long.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?

I have to go on my Nees to see that It is Compac. and I have been using Magick Jack over 5 years I renewed another 5 years this year

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I was not in the apartment as I said but when the guy was finished they had 7 New Updates and also windows Configuarations

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know anything else . All I want is my Magic Jack Back so I can use my phone and phone my Family away.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/