Can 2 microphones be used at the same time usb ports. Dell I…

Customer Question
Hi can 2 microphones...

Hi can 2 microphones be used at the same time usb ports

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? Have you had problems with the USB port in the past?

Dell I don't remember but it is brand new and cost about 3000.00

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes 2 days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope thanx

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/5/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello how are you today? Have you already tried to do this? What version of Windows is this, Windows 10?

Are you wanting to get assistance still with this question?