RE: Fantasy Football. Can a Team manager hold a 17th player…

Customer Question
RE: Fantasy Football....

RE: Fantasy Football. Can a Team manager hold a 17th player on their roster listed as IR? Most teams have 16 man roster.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just this week ~ I'm the commissioner for our League and one other manager has a 17th player listed as IR sitting on the bench also
No - do not want to remotely connect ~ do you know the answer?
Are you still working on my Fantasy Football question re: IR player on a roster?

Hi

Can you tell me what website you're using for this?

Thanks

Kris

Never mind....I don't think you can help me. How do I get out of this and get my $5 back?

If you would like a refund of the $5 i can do that or is it the full amount you have been charged?

I just paid $5 ~ please refund that amount to me.

It is not that amount you have been charged more than that, I will flag it all for a refund

How much was I charged? I never agreed to the $39 Remote Assistance.
Please respond with the amount I was charged.....so I can look for it on my cc.
Looks like I was charged $47 ~ I never agreed to spending that amount for my question which started with $5. Are we done? How do I end this chat?
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****

I paid $5.00 to send my question....never agreed to the added $42 charge. Kris R indicated the $42 would be flagged for a refund, however I'm still not seeing that on my BofA account. Please respond.