I'm trying to help my wife out with some email problems. A…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, I'm...

Good afternoon, I'm trying to help my wife out with some email problems. A former employee has gotten access to her account which is connected to all other mail accounts. My wife is in real estate and one of the top producers in the area.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

According to my wife her old assistant has been removing them from her account and she is unable to find them or retrieve old mails that she has moved.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No you are the 1st contact.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We are dealing with a huge amount of fraud from this person.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Do you know which service your wife uses for email?

Is she using google business, or her own mail server perhaps?