My google account disappeared. How does one contact google.

Customer Question
My google account disappeared ...

My google account disappeared

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No. how does one contact google. it is an old account

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that i am aware of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes,when i try to create a new account, i was told that this account vaklreadt exists.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you try to sign in (not create) your old gmail email address?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,