Not my computer but my tv remote does not change

Customer Question
Not my computer but...

Not my computer but my tv remote does not change stations...it's locked on Direct tv CNN

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Remote or TV?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's my tv not computer...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Could you please tell me what is the exact make and model of your TV?