I've been using Google Chrome for a while. Suddenly, I can…

Customer Question
I've been using Google...

I've been using Google Chrome for a while. Suddenly, I can not print anything because I keep getting the message that the printer is a message that the printer is a web printer. Why did this happen and how do I activ

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Pavillion lap top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

definitely

Please send me request for remote from your screen.

Do I have to pay for today?

Yes, for remote.

Cancel my question.
don't charge my card.

You can request this to be cancelled by mailing***@******.***