Cant get cameravt361 to connect with wyfi and I7phone. They…

Customer Question
Cant get cameravt361 to...

Cant get cameravt361 to connect with wyfi and I7phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried unplugging your router for about ten seconds? And what about other devices? Do they have connectivity?

Yes they do they are working fine

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Automatic

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you tell me what is the make and model of the wifi modem/router?