I am trying to get tel number for JJ,s house for fashion…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get tel number for JJ,s house for fashion dresses

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Acer laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Such as

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager replied 9 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Thank you kindly

They have a phone number, but it's for their corporate headquarters in Hong Kong. The best ways to get support from JJs House is through an online form, or through online chat. I can give you that information if it would help. I can also provide the phone number, but I'm not sure it would be helpful. Would you like both?

This is the online form. They will provide a 24 hour turnaround:

https://www.jjshouse.com/about/email.php?type=pre_sales

This page is for live chat with a representative:

https://www.jjshouse.com/about/help.php?page_id=6

And this is their contact information.

Phone: +852 81990571
Email:***@******.***

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Please remember to click the 5-star rating and submit before leaving. I will still be available to you if you need me.

Is that the information you were looking for?

I already have both the Hong Kong number and other number... Both are of no use...I hope I will not be charged for this..thank you for trying to help anyway...I reall8
Expert was fine...but I don't want another.. Thanks

Your question was, "

I am trying to get tel number for JJ,s house for fashion dresses"

Are you looking for something different? If so, it would be helpful to know exactly what you are looking for.

They only have the one phone number. I can't change that. But I can try to help you with other ways to contact them.

Very disappointed.. Please cancel. Thank you....please acknowledge.

I'm a user here like you. I don't have insight into billing. I am providing you with assistance on my personal time.

For anything billing related, please contact JustAnswer directly.

I'm sorry you are disappointed, but you never told me what you want. Like I said, they have one single phone number. I'm sure you do understand that I cannot change that.