I did not recive a pass code. Hp. I just paid the 5.00

Customer Question
I did not recive...

I did not recive a pass code

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I just paid the 5.00 dollars all I want is to change my pass code please help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Where are you trying to receive or setup a passcode is that on your computer or on your phone?

Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Which device do you need help with?

Andy, Computer Consultant