This is crazy. I have had yahoo account for years. yesterday…

Customer Question
Pearl, this is crazy...

Pearl, this is crazy. I have had yahoo account for years. yesterday a whole bunch of ads made near impossible to read my email. I looked up something on cookies and deleted them. Somehow, with that my yahoo mail stopped working. Tried to access through gmail, but it is giving me only the codes for gmail. I need code for yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?

Since yesterday 10/03 afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. When nothing worked I put in for password ***** But that doesn't work either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I only need to normalize access to email. I am a fitness trainer and have a whole lot of contact numbers only on computer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

What problem are you experiencing when you attempt to access your Yahoo account?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason