It's not my computer, I'm having trouble using my debit card…

Customer Question
It's not my computer...

It's not my computer, I'm having trouble using my debit card on Google apps, they said someone tried to use my Google account for something else, from another location. I send my I'd, and a picture of my bank card. But I still can't get in. Is there any one i can call to get this resolved.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

They send me a Email, and I took pictures of what they asked. My bank card an idea. I received a email saying they needed more. I also send in my bank statement. I don't know what else to do

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Know

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

I think you receive a false / scam email. Can you copy/paste the contents of the email here?