Message saying from Microsoft that my computer has

Customer Question
Message saying from Microsoft...

Message saying from Microsoft that my computer has potentially been infected by virus or spyware. asking to call so that error #2 68D3 How do I know that this is legit?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 1420

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a continuous message and says if I close the page computer will be taken over by Microsoft.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

It is a scam message do not call on that number.Is this message still showing on the screen?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.