My laptop locked me out after update asking for admin

Customer Question
My laptop locked me...

My laptop locked me out after update asking for admin password ***** black screen with a blue box well bought this computer from a pawnshop so have no idea of what this password ***** be so after reading online and my attempts to open it i now am showing system disabled###-##-####inside this blue box can you please help me.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Its a hp the only other thing i see on it is hewlett packard

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes it ran an update automatically when i turned it on today for some reason when it normally doesnt do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Read online to try entering NTPASSWD i believe that's what it was into the admin password ***** that's when it said system disabled

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what service offer
if possible i would like you to remotely access computer but i cant find any information on it besides hp
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify are you now able to login into the HP laptop?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff