My cursor has frozen. Toshiba Satelllite Pro laptop. That's…

Customer Question
My cursor has frozen ...

My cursor has frozen

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba Satelllite Pro laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that's it I think

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the version of windows on the computer..windows 7, 8 or 10

Windows 7

press and hold down the power button for 5-6 secs and the computer will shut down

once its off, unplug the power adapter cord and remove the battery

hold down the power button again for 10 secs

then plug in battery and power cord and turn on laptop

let me know the status

just checking back if you still need assistance on this issue

did you try the steps i gave and if it did not help, do let me know and i will assist you further