I just need to know how to stop my vip and get a refund of…

Customer Question
I just need to...

I just need to know how to stop my vip and get a refund of what I have left have no computer and no Internet my email is***@******.*** as soon as possible please types

Technician's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

I could not find it on the order history page

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a bandwidth test?

I came back you said yall fixed it is just as bad can not find that page all the one page has is to order and no refunds on it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which account do you want to stop?

Do you want to stop using that email address?

Hello again, haven't heard back from you,
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Will be waiting for your reply.

haven't heard back from you,
Will be waiting for your reply.