I have been trying to get the information to change my

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to get the information to change my billing details- I have chatted on line with Aarthy - reference number(###) ###-####and my case number ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Please help - n

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Please I need your help - I have re established my log in but am at a standstill. I have also entered the numbers that you texted to me but am at a fullstop - ALL I WANT TO DO IS CHANGE MY BILLING DETAILS WITH YOU AS MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NUMBER HAS CHANGED. iS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which website are you trying to change billing info on?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.