It IS A Kindle Fire and I have lost the light behind the…

Customer Question
It IS A Kindle...

It IS A Kindle Fire and I have lost the light behind the screen. Everything is to dark is see.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

How can I tell the make and model? It went dark today

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should about do it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Press and hold down the power button on the kindle for 30 seconds then release it.

you need to wait for 30 seconds more and then power it back on.

Charger must not be plugged in on following the first step.

If the kindle battery is completely dead then you need to connect the charger and follow the steps give. Hope this works.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if the given steps didn't work don't be dissatisfied click on reply button let me know so that i can continue in assisting you further.

Tech Support Specialist: joyce-cssm,
 replied 10 months ago
joyce-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/apuxc-kindle-fire-lost-light-behind.html
Thank you,
The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.
Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello.My Name is***** to Just Answer.I will post back with your reply momentarily.

Tech Support Specialist: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Is your screen totally powered off or the light is very dim behind the kindle?