My Microsoft account has no family members in it. However,

Customer Question
Hello, My Microsoft account...

Hello, My Microsoft account has no family members in it. However, whenever I try to open google chrome or Mozilla on my laptop it says I need permission from an adult to open it. And it says to ask by email but I cant because there is no one to ask. I took it to IT services at university of Arkansas and they said the account could be corrupt. They tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Dell Inspirion, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/4/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen