My contract with the Geek Squad is thru my daughter and her…

Customer Question
My contract with the...

My contract with the Geek Squad is thru my daughter and her husband, Vicki and Clark Sheldon, Kingwood, Texas. I have trouble with my printer and need help. My name is********** Conroe, Tx. 77385

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Lenova

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but we have had some storms here in my area

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

How may I help you today?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I have been trying to get my computer to printer to work for me today. This seems to be an age old problem, but I have been able to get things working before. This is a fairly new printer Canon MX922 and had no problemsbefore.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I am very tired after working on the printer all day. Thank you and I already have a contact thru my daughter
I will get back with you soon
Vic

Thank you. I will be here.