I was told by Consumer Cellular to contact you to unlock…

Customer Question
I was told by...

I was told by Consumer Cellular to contact you to unlock home page swipe because of wrong pattern used.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Android Doro 824

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

As per my understanding you have given the wrong pattern in your phone and now you are locked out of your phone is it correct?

If this is the case we need to reset your phone in order to gain access so please let me know if this is okay with you.