When I first turn on bc75xlt I get message loc out i have…

Customer Question
When I first turn...

When I first turn on bc75xlt I get message loc out i have reset scanner it showed cleared but loc out still comes on

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have hp running win10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes i have

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify how have you cleared the lock on the Handheld bc75xlt scanner?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

i have reset it by pressing hold,holding down 2 ,9 then turning on scanner clear comes up
Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago

I understand.

I see there are 2 ways to unlock:

Unlock Temporary Lock Out

Locate the temporarily locked out channel; press Hold .

Press L/O until the locked out status no longer displays.

Press Hold again to return to Scan or Search modes.

You can also turn the scanner off and back on. it will unlock

all channels that have been temporarily locked out.

Unlock Permenant Lock Out

To unlock a permanently locked-out frequency/channel:

Manually enter the frequency/channel then press Hold.

The frequency and lockout status display.

Please let me know how this goes.

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

Tech Support Specialist: Jeffrey B,
 replied 10 months ago

Is the scanner now unlocked?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey