I would like to change my credit card number for billing.

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to change my credit card number for billing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 7 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

that can usually be done on the website that is doing the billing

If you tell me what site it is, i can get you detailed instructions

but usually it would be something like

my account / billing / billing methods

and you would remove the old credit card and put the new one in.

Robert M., Consultant