Can't find the user id and password. One month ago. Samsung…

Customer Question
Can't find the user...

Can't find the user id and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

One month ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Samsung Tab 3 CE0168

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me for what you are finding the user ID and password?