Books not downloading. I have an nook reader. I don't know,

Customer Question
Books not downloading Technician's...

Books not downloading

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have an nook reader

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't know, probably not. don't know h

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

This is usually caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, then your nook will work normally again. Slide or press and hold the power switch for 40 seconds, then release.Then press or slide the power button to restart if the device does not start up again on its own. Then try connecting to WiFi and sign in with your account info.