I just renewed my contract the acc. # is 09780929 17. I have…

Customer Question
Hi .. I just...

Hi .. I just renewed my contract the acc. # is 0978(###) ###-####0929 17

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a dell pc

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My e- mail is [email protected] videotron.ca the contract is in the name of my wife Gina Sassano my name is***** would like two things 1 check for viruses 2 I am not amble to onstal AGE OF EMPIRES II Collector' edition. Can you Help ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Are you getting any error message, when you try to install the game?

Andy, Computer Consultant