I just installed aol gold. After,some of "my favorites" was…

Customer Question
I just installed aol...

I just installed aol gold. After,some of "my favorites" was not listed. How do I get all my favorites from the prevision version?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?

I finished ti install about 30-60 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I'm a non computer person. It's an HP on windows

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased about 3 years ago. After doing the upgrade I checked my favorites and attempted to reorganize the order of the foldaway. I clicked on one of the folders and attempted to drag to the location I wanted it to be in and the entire folder disappeared.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 10 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your favorites.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

are u still working on my problem?
Can you respond?
Good Bye!
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 10 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

I would be happy to help you.

But i think this would be much more easily solved with remote assistance

It seems like you dropped the part you want someplace and dont know where.

It is probably somewhere within the favorites list under neath a sub folder that you dont suspect.

but it might have gone anywhere you dropped it even the desktop

If you want to look yourself in the spots that i mentioned thats fine. Just please come back and give me an excellent rating if you can find it there.

If you want to do remore i can certainly do that as well. But the site requires me to put an offer up that needs to be accepted for any direct communication

If you want to do a remote with me you will have to launch a new question

you can do so directly to me on this web page. please put "FOR ROB M" at the front of the question

https://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-robmark/?rpt=3800

You will not be charged for this first question unless you rate it.

I have resolved my problem myself. Thanks for your help but I think we are done.

ok thats great.

I would of course appreciate if you would give me an excellent rating. It makes a big difference in my status on this website

Thank you.