I'm being asked for my Facebook password. When I enter what…

Customer Question
I'm being asked for...

I'm being asked for my Facebook password. When I enter what I think is the right PW, it says that's not it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

This morning.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Maybe(???) This is a iMac and they keep updating the OS periodically.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's my question: How do I enter an acceptible PW?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the website link to me? so that I can verify whether is it a genuine website or not.