Lap top. Its gotta be validated. No it keeps coming up

Customer Question
Yes Technician's Assistant: OK...

Yes

Technician's Assistant: OK. As the Email Technician's Assistant I have a few questions for you. How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Lap top

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Its gotta be validated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No it keeps coming up invalid

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

What is the problem accessing Yahoo email?

can not get a correct passwod

You can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.