I logged on to my computer at work. It has a black screen…

Customer Question
I logged on to...

I logged on to my computer at work. It has a black screen but i can see mouse arrow?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Computer not a printer

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP Desktop 510-a101 and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The computer went into sleep mode . I logged on and this is what was there. I tried shutting off and back on but nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Its our business computer nothing i can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Remove all external devices, CDs, all cables including power, monitor, keyboard and mouse from the CPU. Then press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After doing the same, reinsert power, monitor and keyboard cables, and turn on the computer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>