I am being billed for Hulu service but I never downloaded…

Customer Question
I am being billed...

I am being billed for Hulu service but I never downloaded it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am angry that Hulu has billed me for a service for 2 months 22.00 and I do not have it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. I am not sure how this may have happened. Sometimes HULU may offer a free trial which auto converts to a monthly plan however if you never downloaded it then the best thing to do is call your bank right away and report these as unauthorized charges. They will be able to reverse the charges so you get your money back.

That would be your quickest solution to this issue.