My iPhone, tablet and laptop will not let me change from.

Customer Question
Good morning, Andy. My...

Good morning, Andy. My iPhone, tablet and laptop will not let me change from

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

Customer:***@******.*** to ***@******.*** Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Every time my device asks me for an update. I cannot sign in at all. the response is always that the password ***** ***** I only recall two different passwords in all these years.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it. I cannot even create a new iTunes account because of this problem.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason