I have lost my google accountabout 6 months ago. my address…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my google accountabout 6 months ago. my address***@******.*** I tried for months to get it back, but I finally gave up and started a new account meanwhile I stillmiss not having my old data. I had a stroke and couldn't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I have lost my google accountabout 6 months ago. my address was***@******.*** I tried for months to get it back, but I finally gave up and started a new account meanwhile I still miss not having my old data. I had a stroke and couldn't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, i don't know to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well i'd like to get my old account back, but i keep getting message like google doesn't recognize that the account is mine. i had it for6 years.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

What happened when you tried to reset the password ***** the old account? Were you unable to confirm that it is yours?