Someone hacked into my pogo account and I cannot get into it…

Customer Question
Someone hacked into my...

Someone hacked into my pogo account and I cannot get into it I changed my email address about 6 months ago so I cant get into it to get a new password ***** still have six months paid membership I would like to cancel how do I cancel it and apply to a new acc**t

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail goggle

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to cancel and apply the other months to a new acct and a new email

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

In order to get this resolved you are going to need to contact EA directly as they are the company which runs Pogo. Start by going to the following page:

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=pogo

Next select PC if you normally play on your computer and then select Manage My Account, and then select Hacked Account. After answering the questions you will be asked to log in. Use your new account for this and once you have made it to contact , contact them and explain what happened. They should be able to resolve this issue based off your billing information.

Thank you,

Chris