My problem is that my grandson was using my email address…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, my problem...

Hello Pearl, my problem is that my grandson was using my email address for his x box account. He has changed to his own email and now I can't sign into mine. It tells me the account doesn't exist.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Outlook express

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Exactly where are you trying to sign into your email account on?

Please let me know

from my desk top
forget it I don't have unlimited funds

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and tell me in which program on your desktop you try to sign in on