I had one of your technicians do some work on my computer on…

Customer Question
I had one of...

I had one of your technicians do some work on my computer on September 26. They said it would cost $149. They used an ACH transfer and had the money taken out of my checking account on September 28 but they did it twice for a total of $298. I would like the overpayment back. My name is***** phone(###) ###-#### email***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes they put in some virus protectionmalware and did some other things to speed it up.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Ijust want the overpayment back

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Do you have a name of the company or the phone number that is on the bank statement? What exactly was done by tech?