1. My pc says there are connections available. 2. Your

Customer Question
1. My pc says...

1. My pc says there are connections available

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

2. Your system is hung on password ***** is 20 characters long. ypur syste is giving a message that says "Your password ***** be at least 6 characters long"

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I tried to install some update drivers for my PC (Windows 10) that I got from Slimware and th insatallation got stalled so I restarted the PC and I got the error message. BTW I am communicatio you with my MAC

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Driver management software such as SlimWare can often cause problems. Your problem is most likely due to Slimware failing during installation of a new driver, which caused the hardware to malfunction. Do you know which driver it was updating when it failed and you restarted?