I am having a of a time rying to sign on HULU. I GET

Customer Question
Andy, I am having...

Andy, I am having a hell of a time rying to sign on HULU. I GET MESSAGES SAYIING MY PASSWORWD HAS BEEN UPDATED BUT WHEN I TRY TO USE IT IGET NOWHERE AND AM TOLD TO SDTART OVER. H E L P!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

ABOUT 20MINUTES AGOT

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NONE OTHER THAN THE FILES RELATED TO GETTNG ON HULU

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IHAVE PARKINSO'S DISEASE AND I MAKE A LOT OF TYPING ERRORS DUE TO MY TREMORS AN D THIS MAY ACCOUNT FOR SIMPLE ERRORS IN TYPING PASSWORDS AND SO SCREWING UP THE PROCESS.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Do you remember the last password ***** reset?