I have a telephone number and a desktop. I want to switch…

Customer Question
I have a telephone...

I have a telephone number and a desktop. I want to switch phone numbers and put jobulator onto my android phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows - I don't know which one specifically

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Our computer was build for us. the jobulator should be on that computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to transfer phone numbers and devices I have a plan, I want to cancel it!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/3/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
What exactly are you having trouble with?