My phone locked me out today and cant get back into it with…

Customer Question
My phone locked me...

My phone locked me out today and cant get back into it with out my email and password. used all the email and passwords i have and they are not correct

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should be it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.
at this point i dont care fore a secure remote screen
Okay, no problem.
What is the model of your phone please?
its not my computer its my phone i just need to get some information from the email account so i can get back into my phone
I understand.
I will need the model of your phone please.
model: z799vl
Okay, did you have the ZTE connected to a Google account?
i had to make one yes. but i tried every email address i have/had and none of them work. and cant remember what it is
Okay, what is the first and last name that you may have used on the email?
Okay, thank you.
Gives need a moment to check on that please.
What is a phone number that you may have used?
i believe
Okay, is that the number of the phone that is locked?
Okay, what is the last email name and password ***** remember that you may have used.
p/w: WalkerAs11.
Do you have another phone you can put the sim card in from the locked phone in order to receive a text.
that is my only phone
Okay, is there another first or last name or spelling that you may have used?
no just ***** *****
Okay, it looks like the only option will be to try a factory reset
With the device turned off, press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons until the ZTE logo screen appears, then release.
Press the Volume down button to highlight wipe data/factory reset.
Press the Power button to select.
Press the Volume down button repeatedly until Yes -- delete all user data is highlighted.
Press the Power button to select.
Wait as the device resets.
did the factory reset sent me back to the same screen and still cant do anything b/c the phone is synced with that account.
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

It looks like you have tried a number of things here with no resolution. What I would suggest is that you bring the phone into the shop which provides your phone service. They should be able to resolve this for you there. Regardless of where you bought the phone go to the local shop who you pay for phone service for example if you have ATT go to the ATT store. I think that is your best bet at this point.

Hope that helps, thank you.

-Chris

Chris L., Support Specialist