I haven't used skype in awhile and have tried changing

Customer Question
Hi I haven't used...

Hi I haven't used skype in awhile and have tried changing passwords and even user name. When I downloaded the new version and tried to create a new account it came up with my husbands account and user name. I want my own and when I original went in under my old user name and created a new password ***** get Skype is not connecting not available at this time. I have been working on this for 3 days. What I want is to be able to skype go into it and put in addresses etc. what do I need to do through microsoft to enable this.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Elite book 844 0P - windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates for what (sorry Im not good at this) what should I be updating? It usually does these on its own

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

No Im not paying I want a technician to answer my question I have paid my 5.00 and Im waiting for you to walk me through this

OK, so what happens exactly when you login to Skype under your own account?

And just FYI, the question cost is not $5, its the price you have accepted.

It asks me for a password. I put it in and it says skype unavailable at this time (and has been doing this for 3 days)
Skype can't connect
The price I've accepted to speak with you?

its around $47 USD. just want to make sure you aware of that..

Is there anywhere I can go and uninstall skype and start over with a new microsoft account on my PC. I went to microsoft support I didn't think I would have to pay anything. Are you going to answer my questions or is our conversation ended?

It is up to you, either I can help for the price you paid or you can contact Microsoft.

I paid 5.00 and Im suppose to get a refund when you answer my question. I thought I contacted microsoft.

If I cannot resolve your issue - you get 100% money back.

cost of your questions is about $47 USD

let me know if we are working on it or full refund

No thanks so I get my 5.00 bucks back cause you didn't solve my problem.

I am capable solving your issue, i didn't even start yet.

I'm not interested in having you solve my problem goodbye

Good bye