I ordered windows 10, and paid for it. However, the computer…

Customer Question
I ordered windows...

I ordered windows 10, and paid for it. However, the computer I need to download it on is a linux machine. My laptop has windows ten, but I do not know where I put the password. So basically, I need to download windows 10 and save it to a USB stick so I can install it on my laptpo.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

It is a Dell laptop. The only numbers on it are: DP/N TTYFJADO

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, it came with the windows 10 software installed and I ran it, put the password ***** and let it sit, unused.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You just need a Windows 10 ISO, correct?