I have a problem with Road Runner through Outlook. It's

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with Road Runner through Outlook. It's weird, but I can access the internet, receive messages, but, when I go to send, I receive 'bounce backs'.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Started early afternoon, everything good before that. I have a Geek Squad contract. They analyzed and said they view it as a Road Runner issue, and here I am..

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but I had a problem last week, Friday. I'm an insurance guy. NY State said they had a new cyber security site that I had to link to, which I had a problem with. When I did, there was a Outlook problem also. In addition, one of the Geek Squad guys said I had a number of temp files.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I'm stuck with no e-mail and I'm a business client. The issue is shutting down the business. This is highest priority for me.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is the bounce back message you receive?

Per belowYour message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.Subject: fyi
Sent: 10/2/2017 3:11 PMThe following recipient(s) cannot be reached:***@******.*** on 10/2/2017 3:11 PM
Server error: '452 4.1.1 z65vdIgyB1MvPz65ydlHmW internal error AUP#3900'

Is that the only email address it's failing on?