I CANNOT ENTER MY PASSWORD. MY LPTOP IS ONLY 6 DAYS OLD. I…

Customer Question
I CANNOT ENTER MY...

I CANNOT ENTER MY PASSWORD. MY LPTOP IS ONLY 6 DAYS OLD. I HAVE BEEN USING IT UNTIL LAST NIGHT. IT KEEPS TELLING ME MY PASSWORD ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

2 DAYS AGO

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

YES. WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIX IT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Have you changed your Microsoft email or account password *****?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.